Yu-Gi-Oh! and my new TCG

So lately, I've been reading a lot of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh! R manga. I have to say, it's really good. As someone that thinks the anime is so-so, the manga really is way better. If you like the anime(s), I'd give it try. If you don't, then you might like the manga still.
So, this partially inspired the creation of my own TCG. The original idea was to take some aspects of Armonia and turn it into a TCG, but I feel it has evolved beyond that. Originally, it was called caRdPG (like Card RPG, but cleverer ;) ). Recently, I changed the name to Kijam Grauk. It may sound kind of wierd, but it's I got it in a perfectly reasonable method (I converted caRdPG into Armonian language, and rearranged it a bit with a few letter changes to get Grauk. Kijam is "magic" backards, with a few letter swaps.) There's a section for it on the site, but it still needs some work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Website once again.

What is Zerron?

Armonia II/0